Just a quick post, because the company I am working for has a few Linux positions vacant, and I thought I’d mention them here.
First a Kernel guru is required, can work from home, location: anywhere in the EU.
Second I have more info:
Looking for a senior developer / architect, with a minimum of 5 years of
commercial work experience with mobile devices (or other equivalent
- Excellent overall understanding of Linux
- Good understanding of operating systems theory
- Experience in at least one major mobile operating system, good
understanding of its architecture (e.g. Android)
- Solid programming skills in at least one high-level language, with
ability to pick up a new language quickly
- Ability to understand complex architectures or build one from scratch
Secondary requirements (not must, but a huge plus!)
- Good understanding of WebKit internals (or any other layout / browser
- Experience in graphics programming (OpenGL, OpenGL ES)
- Experience in developing for different SoC’s, understanding their
characteristics and limitations
- Understanding of all steps required to build Linux based software
systems from scratch for ARM / MIPS based devices
Location: Helsinki (May be negotiable based on skillset)
Drop me a mail to jussi.schultink at nomovok dot com for more info or jobs at nomovok.com with a CV (pdf/odt) attached.